Let us show you today why M.R.E. Cleaning Services has remained an industry leader since 1993!
What do you receive when you hire a cleaning company?
M.R.E. Cleaning Services:
- Safety and Assurance
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Experience and Integrity
- Serving Florida since 1993!
Those Other Cleaners:
- Who is in my home?
- What is their quality of work?
- How do I know they’re honest and fair?
- Are they a fly-by-night company?
Say a self-employed cleaner comes to your neighborhood and leaves a business card on the front door of every home in your neighborhood, including yours. The business card says they offer both residential and commercial cleaning services. You’ve never met the person, but you think, “My business could use a good cleaning crew and the person’s prices listed seem pretty cheap.” So you call the number on the card and schedule for their cleaning crew to come clean your place of business.
What are you really getting when you invite an unknown cleaner into your place of business? Essentially, you are hiring a contractor for this work, and it’s important to ask yourself these questions:
- Is this cleaning crew insured or bonded? If not, you could be held responsible if someone from that crew gets injured or even becomes disabled while in your place of business. Because there’s no workers’ compensation and no disability provided for uninsured employees, you then risk becoming liable.
- Is this cleaning crew background checked? Do any of their crew members have a criminal record, or could they even be a felon? Who exactly are you giving full access to your business? After all, this property is where you have valuable information, documents and computers.
- Is this cleaning crew insured for theft or damage to your property? Without proper insurance and documentation, you could be left with the loss.
- Is this cleaning crew work authorized? Since 1986, the U.S. law requires employers to check out the work authorization of anyone they hire.
- Is this cleaning crew going to work to my expectations? If not, then what? Will they come back? Do they guarantee their work?
With M.R.E. Cleaning Services, we take the guesswork out and provide straightforward answers to all of the above questions.
- YES – Our crew members are fully licensed, insured and bonded. While we have never had to use these to file a claim, you can rest assured that if we ever did need them, they are there for your protection and ours.
- YES – Our crew members are always background checked so that you can have peace of mind knowing that your business is secure.
- YES – Our company provides insurance so that in the unlikely event that there is ever any damage or loss on our watch, it is fully covered by M.R.E. Cleaning Services.
- YES – Our crew members are always verified through eVerify.gov to make sure they are authorized to work.
- YES – Our crew members will always provide excellent quality. We are so confident in our well trained crew members that we offer a 100% guarantee!
Why Hire Us?
We can say with confidence that “We provide what others promise.” We offer so much more than just cleaning. We provide:
- Leadership and Longevity since 1993: That’s right! With 25+ years of experience, and with clients who have hired us primarily through word of mouth, you can know that our quality is above and beyond.
- Long Term Relationships: Because we have strong long-term relationships with clients, employees and suppliers, we are able to offer a value and quality that others just aren’t.
- Legendary Customer Service: We treat YOU like family! Just check out what others are saying about us.
- We’re Always Learning: While some companies rely on same old-same old work, we take the stance of being always-learning, always-growing.
- 100% Guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll come back and re-clean it for free.
- Premium Value: When you’re comparing cleaning services, remember to compare apples to apples. You may think another company is cheaper, but what is their quality and who are you hiring?
- Environmentally Conscious: We offer “green” cleaning products so that you may know you’re keeping your employees healthy and safe while also helping the environment.
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured: Read more above and find out why this aspect of our business helps us remain top in our field!